Information we collect
When you register or place a order at Swanseahost, we collect the following information:
- Title, First & Last Name.
- Email Address & Accurate Contact Number.
- Full Address and Country of residence.
- Payment information which could include credit card number & expiration date.
- Security Information.
- Business / Company Name.
- IP Address & Purchase history at Swanseahost.
Use of Personal Information
We will use your information for the following uses only:
- When you place a order with us, we use your information to fulfill the order & when you require support.
- To personalize your experience with us, helps us improve our services to you.
- When we announce special offers from when we believe they could be of interest to you.
Does Swanseahost share your Information?
Swanseahost does not sell, trade, or otherwise transfer to outside parties your personally identifiable information. We will not ever provide any personal Information about you to any other person at any time other than:
- Law enforcements.
- Person or company who acquires our business.
- Trusted third parties who assist us in operating our website, conducting our business, or servicing you, so long as those parties agree to keep this information confidential.
- As otherwise needed to protect or enforce or rights or the rights of others.
What are Cookies?
Cookies are small files that a site or its service provider transfers to your computers hard drive through your Web browser (if you allow them) that enables the sites or service providers systems to recognize your browser and capture and remember certain information.
Security of Your Information
We store your personal information and payment information in our secure databases.
Our service is not available to children under the age of 15, and we will not intentionally maintain information about anyone under the age of 15. Anyone under 15 will need Parental consent to purchase our services.